This program is open to organizations that provide technology products, services or solutions that enable the delivery of financial services, including the following:
- Alternative lender/finance companies
- Core system providers
- Data and analytics providers
- PFM (including Robo-Advisers
- “RegTech” companies (specifically in financial services)
- Payments & remittance systems and services
- Insurtech companies
- Blockchain-technology companies
- Digital banks & wallet providers
- Fintech units/incubators, including those within traditional banks
- Must have a minimum of 15 full or part-time employees working in the US
- Must be in business a minimum of one year
Companies in some of these categories may have to meet additional qualifications – in particular, companies that are in generalized technology fields and only generate a portion of their business from financial services companies may be accepted or declined based on the portion of their business and share of employees devoted specifically to supporting financial services businesses.
Additionally, companies that want to enter but are not in one of the disciplines listed above are encouraged to make a case for eligibility by contacting us at 212-803-8679. With respect to technology departments within an organization (and with a broader function), please only survey employees in the financial technology department.
*To ensure credibility, organizations having 15-24 employees must have an 80% or better response rate on the employee survey.